Cape Girardeau, MO
Come join our team as a plant manager!
Why join Tipton Linen?
- NO weekends, NO evenings, NO Wednesdays
- Early hours (7:30 AM – 3:30 PM)
- Competitive PTO, excellent medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Be part of a growing small business focused on teamwork and collaboration
What You Will Do
- Hire, motivate, train, and direct production supervisors and laundry operators while ensuring workplace safety, cost effectiveness, timeliness and accuracy of processing as well as high product quality.
- Monitor production levels and proactively adjust to ensure product output levels are met in a safe, timely, cost-effective manner, and in line with quality standards.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships other members of leadership, keeping them informed of production issues
- Working under the direction of the general manager, think critically to identify and implement systems and methods that will improve processes, optimize workflow and reduce turnover to meet production goals.
- Responsible for placement and removal of production staff under guidance of general manager.
What You Will Need:
- Two to four years’ experience in a production environment with management experience included
- Proven track record of increasing responsibility with documented business results
- Proven ability to build effective professional relationships cross-departmentally and within a functional department
- Ability to handle the physical requirements of the position, including repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting
- Post-secondary education (two-years suggested) in management, business or related discipline or equivalent business/work experience preferred.
- Valid driver’s license
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.’
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
About Tipton Linen
We're a local, family-owned company and plan on keeping it that way.
Quality of materials and service is at the heart of our success. Everything we do is centered around the betterment of our customers, our employees, and the business as a whole. If this mission appeals to you, then you sound like our kind of person!